Dr. Sean Rosenblum received his podiatric degree from the New York College of Podiatric Medicine in 2002. He then went on to do a four year residency at St. Barnabas Hospital, Bronx, NY. At that time he received extensive training in forefoot surgery, wound care, limb salvage and trauma. He served as chief resident during his final year.
Dr. Rosenblum specializes in forefoot surgery, wound care, limb salvage and trauma and has a special interest in pediatric care of the foot and ankle. He also has extensive expertise in the care of heel pain and the use of radiofrequency therapy.
After 7 years in The Bronx, Dr. Rosenblum now has moved closer to home.
Dr. Rosenblum is on staff at Surgicare Ambulatory Surgery Center. He is a member of the American Podiatric Medical Association. He is licensed in both New Jersey and New York
When Dr. Rosenblum is not in his various offices he enjoys spending time with his family, traveling and skiing.
- Friendly and accommodating
- Prompt scheduling, same day appointments available
- Certified podiatric medical assistants
- Licensed physical therapists on staff
- Fully computerized and electronic insurance claim submission for patient convenience